Spanish for Teachers & Professors
and therefore wish to learn or improve their Spanish skills in order to enhance their communication with students,
as well as to gain a better understanding of the Spanish culture.
This course will include:
• Developing fluency in spoken Spanish and building confidence in using Spanish Learning and/or reviewing and clarifying grammatical areas according to course participants’ needs.
• Extending lexical range and improving pronunciation at the word and sentence level.
• Developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
• Mastering classroom language and managing classroom activities in Spanish.
• Exploring some of the following topics depending on the course participants: music, media, contemporary literature, fashion, art, law, politics, education and film.
At the end of the course professors and/or teachers will have:
• Improved their use and understanding of everyday Spanish.
• Expanded their knowledge of contemporary culture in Spanish-speaking countries.
• Developed language vocabulary related to their fields of teaching